A Metronode standard rack solution is designed to give our clients a high level of flexibility. At most of our facilities, our standard rack is pre-installed and ready to go, making the transition into our data centres an exceptionally streamlined and predictable process. Additionally, Metronode’s racks also can support up to 30kW IT load – giving our customers greater IT flexibility and maximising capacity for future growth.
Our Standard Racks provide:
• Standard power allocation up to 30kW
• A secure 800mm wide x 1200mm deep x 47RU high enclosure
• Overhead A&B power busway with the choice of single or three phase power
• A + B redundant metered power rails
Metronode data centre layouts services are uniquely adaptable. If a customer has a bespoke approach to installing and managing their own racks – including racks pre-populated with IT equipment – we have designed our facilities to adapt to virtually every type of rack and IT solution.
Additional custom solutions include:
• SCEC endorsed Class B and Class C racks
• Custom or additional power distribution
• Electronic rack access control and access logging
• Cabling and custom tray work