Metronode places the power of remote monitoring in the hands of its D&C clients, allowing them to track the live conditions of their facility from anywhere in the world, anytime. Remote access to the secure login BladeRoom Management System provides updates on key performance metrics as well as CCTV and audio surveillance through an easy-to-use graphical interface – accessible by computer, laptop, smartphone. The intuitive interface provides user specific information, and controls an articulating camera in the power management room, and the live video and audio feeds allow clients to confirm any readings generated by the system as if they were standing in the room.
The integrated remote monitoring system offers the following as standard:
- Energy Monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Fire Systems
- Mechanical an Electrical
The monitoring system can be expanded to cover every element of the site, including:.
- Monitoring of primary electrical infrastructure
- Energy monitoring down to power strip level
- Energy monitoring down to outlet level
- Temperature and humidity can be measured off individual racks
- CCTV monitoring can be extended to include external CCTV systems
- Access control systems can be integrated
The control system enables data centre multi-site monitoring and is designed to extend and monitor additional BladeRoom data centres. The system can individually monitor multiple BladeRooms on a single site or across multiple sites, offering real-time information, video and audio feeds.